[rt-users] RT 3.6.1 and Steal tickets

Randy Fiskum randy_fiskum at symantec.com
Wed Aug 16 10:23:24 EDT 2006

Anyone have the Steal Ticket notification working with RT 3.6.X?  I have
tried using the sample in RT Essentials but notification to the former
owner is never sent/received.  The book has two examples of the template
but they are not the same.  Would appreciate a working example of the
scrip/template if anyone has them.

FYI:  Got my continual login issue resolved.  I was logging in using the
hostname and forced to sign in again when stealing tickets etc.  By
using the fully qualified domain name of the server when initially
logging in I no longer have to login in multiple times.

Thank you