[rt-users] how to have two RT instances set in apache ?

Dario Luis Coneglian Oliveros oliveros at cpqd.com.br
Wed Aug 16 12:35:02 EDT 2006

Hi Torsten,
Thanks for your help.
I got fastcgi up and running without any problem.
I had to make some changes to your config file since I do not use
VirtualHost.
Hope someone find this (see snippet below) info useful.
Thanks a lot,
Dário

AddHandler fastcgi-script fcgi
<Location "/rt/gp">
    Options FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
    AllowOverride None
    AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
    SetHandler fastcgi-script
</Location>
<LocationMatch "/rt/gp/NoAuth">
    Satisfy Any
    Allow from all
</LocationMatch>
<Location "/rt/gp/NoAuth/images">
    SetHandler default-handler
</Location>
FastCgiServer /l/disk0/tools/rt/gp/bin/mason_handler.fcgi -idle-timeout
120 -processes 3
ScriptAlias /rt/gp /l/disk0/tools/rt/gp/bin/mason_handler.fcgi