[rt-users] RT 3.6 performance problems

Theo Kramer theo at flame.co.za
Tue Aug 22 00:54:30 EDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 00:41 -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> > > It should not.

> > > Can you tell where OwnTicket is being set?
> >
> > Afraid not - our system running RT3.0 is pretty much default - tickets
> > come in mainly via email into various queues as per our setup. From
> > there on everything is standard...
> >
> > What is interesting is that RT3.0 query builder only shows privileged
> > users but RT3.4+ does not select on the 'privileged' status.
>
> Yep. That behaviour was...less correct and masked a possibly dangerous
> configuration.
>
> > A hint on where to start looking would be useful... as well as a hint on
> > how to unset OwnerTicket.
>
> SELECT * from ACL where RightName = 'OwnTickets';
>
> or Todd's RTx::RightsMatrix.

select count(*) from ACL where RightName = 'OwnTickets';
+----------+
| count(*) |
+----------+
|        0 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

:/

But that is on the live system (RT3.0) - I will also do it on the
upgrade system (RT 3.4.5) as soon as I get into the office - in an hour
or so.

And much appreciated.
--
Regards