[rt-users] Malformed RSS in 3.6.1

Shawn Plummer plummer at geneseo.edu
Mon Aug 28 09:39:11 EDT 2006

We have a portlet in our portal that connects to RT and displays
tickets based on a username passed to it via the portlet. We had been
using an RSS feed for this purpose. However since upgrading to 3.6.1
this no longer works. I also cannot view RSS feeds in NetNewsWire or
Safari on OS X.

The Safari error is:
Safari can’t open the page.
Safari can’t open the page “feed://rt.geneseo.edu/Search/Results.rdf?
Query=(%20Owner%20%3D%20'plummer'%20)”. The error was: “unknown
error” (NSURLErrorDomain:-1) Please choose Report Bug to Apple from
the Safari menu, note the error number, and describe what you did
before you saw this message.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Any ideas on how I could fix this?

Shawn Plummer
Systems Manager
CIT SUNY Geneseo
"The mind can make substance, and people planets of its own with
beings brighter than have been, and give a breath to forms which can
outlive all flesh." -Lord Byron