[rt-users] Custom Field could not be modified

Arnas Kupsys arnas.kupsys at swisscom-eurospot.com
Thu Aug 31 03:35:23 EDT 2006

Hello everybody,
I have a strange problem with our RT 3.4. I have two queues with same
rights for groups and with same Custom Fields assigned. One custom field
has problems when I move ticket from one queue to another. I cannot set
it anymore. When I change its value its is immediately deleted by
RT_System. If I move the ticket back to the first queue everything is
fine. As I told I checked ACLs for queues and for fields everything is
set OK. Does anybody experienced something like this, and can give me a
clues where to look at.

Thanks,
Arnas

--