[rt-users] Query Questions

beilman beilman at sinecurve.com
Wed Dec 6 16:26:04 EST 2006

I think so, inside html/Elements/RT__Ticket/ColumnMap  I see references to things like
LastUpdated => {
        attribute => 'LastUpdated',
        title     => 'Last Updated',
        value     => sub { return $_[0]->LastUpdatedObj->AsString }
    },

So I need to figure out how to reference what I need and insert something like
Content=> {
        attribute => 'Content',
        title     => 'Content,
        value     => sub { return $_[0]->Appropriate_stuff_here>AsString }
    },

Or whatever the RT API indicates.

I am a mild PERL programmer, but it looks like I will have to dig in.

It's a starting place.

If anyone out there already did this,I would love it if you shared your code. In the mean time, I will dig in.