[rt-users] "could not load valid user"

Chris Dunning chris at bluenoteweb.com
Thu Dec 14 16:22:31 EST 2006

After entirely too much time spent working with this, I figured out the
problem.

In 3.4.5, RT assumed that if 'action' was not given it was
'correspond.'  Adding '--action correspond' to the aliases line takes
care of it.

I think the error message is quite a bit misleading, but I did figure it
out eventually.  I'll see if there's a place in the wiki where I can put
this.