[rt-users] Trigger email from complex custom scrip action

Matthew Pressly mpressly at claborn.net
Thu Dec 14 16:21:50 EST 2006

On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 04:39:47PM -0600, Matthew Pressly wrote:
[...]
> Is there some way to trigger an event or transaction during the
> scrip whose sole purpose would be to trigger a separate scrip to
> run from "Queue B/C" to send the email? How would I go about doing
> this?

I used a workaround and rearranged the order of some of
the steps done in the custom scrip action, but I still would
like to find out the answer to this question:  does anyone
have any examples they could share of how to create a
(custom) transaction from within a scrip action to use for
triggering subsequent events?

--
Matthew