[rt-users] 3.6.1 - how to customize unowned tickets (rt at a glance) for all users ?

Dario Luis Coneglian Oliveros oliveros at cpqd.com.br
Thu Dec 21 06:39:08 EST 2006

Is there a way to add more fields to unowned tickets window (rt at a
glance) that could be viewed for all users ?
I know how to do it for specific users, but not for everyone.
FYI, I've tried to achieve that by changing administrator preferences in
order to have those changes applied to all users, but it did not work
that way.
So I was wondering if someone had an idea about how to do that.

Thanks,
Dário