[rt-users] 3.6.1 - how to customize unowned tickets (rt at a glance) for all users ?

Dale Bewley dlbewley at lib.ucdavis.edu
Thu Dec 21 19:01:12 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-12-21 at 09:39 -0200, Dario Luis Coneglian Oliveros wrote:
> Is there a way to add more fields to unowned tickets window (rt at a
> glance) that could be viewed for all users ?
> I know how to do it for specific users, but not for everyone.
> FYI, I've tried to achieve that by changing administrator preferences in
> order to have those changes applied to all users, but it did not work
> that way.
> So I was wondering if someone had an idea about how to do that.

I'm on 3.4.5 and ran into that same issue with custom fields when
testing 3.6.1. Today I'm testing 3.6.3 and just started searching the
archives for an answer. Maybe I'll find the answer shortly. :)

Here's my post on the issue previously.

http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2006-October/042302.html

I really want to be able to do this before I'll upgrade.
--
Dale Bewley - Unix Administrator - Shields Library - UC Davis
GPG: 0xB098A0F3 0D5A 9AEB 43F4 F84C 7EFD  1753 064D 2583 B098 A0F3