[rt-users] Order of actions on ticket

Rick Russell rickr at rice.edu
Tue Dec 26 18:20:19 EST 2006

Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> Why do you think RT should be able to read your mind? It follows the
> order of events, but cannot contemplate that order.

That is a very eloquent way to put it :-)

TransactionBatch mode and your "On Correspond" and "On Comment" scrips
so that the notification to the owner is posted after the owner change,
rather than before.

Also, according to the BP Wiki (but not tested by me), scrips are
executed in alphanumeric order according to the description. This was a
huge surprise to me when I read it a couple of days ago :-) So you might
be able to order the scrips by putting numbers in front of them or
something.

Rick R.