[rt-users] RTFM - Remove, Delete, Uninstall

Robert Marier robert_marier at mcad.edu
Wed Feb 1 11:09:38 EST 2006

I should add, I'm only looking for what changes need to be made to the
database (though if anyone has information on a complete uninstall that
would be helpful too).

It's obvious that all the tables starting with "FM_" should be removed,
but what other tables are affected and what would need to be removed
from them?

Thanks again,

Robert