[rt-users] Subject HTML in Ticket comment

kurt kurta59 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 13:35:33 EST 2006

I've had no replies to this problem.  Does anyone know what may be causing this?
I get the HTML garbage in the the Subject To Date and From when a
ticket is created via email.  Lotus Notes in my case.

Im trying to get my manager to approve using RT for our IT group, so I
need to resolve this soon.

Thanks in advance.