[rt-users] Resolved Tickets being Reopened

Nick Metrowsky nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com
Thu Feb 9 10:46:29 EST 2006

Hi Everyone,

This may have been discussed before, but I hope to get the definitive
answer.

A ticket is resolved and the user is informed that it was done so. They
reply to the e-mail sent by Request Tracker that the ticket has been
Resolved. Because the user replied to the message sent by Request
Tracker, the ticket status is then changed from the Resolved state to
the Open state. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? We are
running Request Tracker V3.4.4.

Thank you for your help,

Take care!

Nick