[rt-users] Resolved Tickets being Reopened

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Thu Feb 9 10:49:38 EST 2006

We are using the OnResolveOnce contribution from the wiki.  the second
time you close a ticket, they are not notified and don't reply saying
"Thanks".  The other option would be to find or write a scrip which will
check to see if the ticket is resolved and create a new ticket.  This
would need to replace your standard OnCorrespond condition.  There may
be something you can draw from on the wiki.  Always, always, always wiki.

DB