[rt-users] VMware player RT anyone?

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Thu Feb 16 13:59:22 EST 2006

Now that VMware has released the free player and beta server
programs people are starting to build canned applications
as virtual machine images along with the different free
OS versions at http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/vm/community.html.
I see twiki is there (on a debian stable base).  Having
RT also in a download/run package would be a great way
to avoid the perl module mess when installing at least
for proof of concept testing and low volume sites - and
it could even run on a windows host if necessary.  I can
barely muddle through my own installs though.  Is anyone
interested in building the image?

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com