[rt-users] Can't install the PerlModule 5.8.3?

zhou jian sunzhoujian at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 16:15:31 EST 2006

Hello,

I used the Yum to install RT correctly, however, I
encountered a lot of problem in the configuration
stages.
Did anyone encounter the following problem?

[root at osg-tg2 bin]# ./httpd -k start
Syntax error on line 421 of
/usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'PerlModule', perhaps misspelled or
defined by a module not included in the server
configuration

Then I tried to install this PerlModule, however, I
couldn't do it successfully even with CPAN. Can anyone
give me a hand?

Thanks,
--Paul