[rt-users] COMMENT becomes a REPLY via email conversation with RT

Toby Darling darling at ccdc.cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 21 04:43:25 EST 2006

Do you have different email addresses for Reply and Comment in the queue
configuration?

How is the comment getting to #2 - CC from the Comment page? It should
be sent from 'xxx-comment at ...', and use procmail with a recipe like:

   :0:
   * (^To|^Cc|^Envelope-to).*support-comment
   |$HOME/rt-mailgate --queue 'support' --action comment --url $RT_URL

I've actually gone as far as removing ReplyToTicket permission from
anyone who shouldn't be talking to requestors, just to be safe.