[rt-users] Why apache server can't interepete the PerlModule in the configuration file?

zhou jian sunzhoujian at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 15:02:30 EST 2006

I am pretty sure. I ran ps aux | grep httpd all the
time. There is no other process running. Otherwise, I
couldn't start httpd at all. My problem is that I can
reach the website by http://myipaddress/index.html. It
works. I just couldn't reach
http://localhost/index.html or
http://127.0.0.1/index.html.