[rt-users] Why apache server can't interepete the PerlModule in the configuration file?

zhou jian sunzhoujian at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 15:30:30 EST 2006

        Test::WWW::Mechanize ...found
        Module::Refresh 0.03...found
MYSQL dependencies:
        DBD::mysql 2.1018...MISSING

Thanks for all your helps. I got this problem fixed. I
guess that there are something messed with my machine.
I restarted and httpd -k start the httpd server. It is
working right now for http://localhost. So I can fix
most of the remaining missing modules. Right now, I
got  stuck only on the last module. DBD::mysql.

The error message is:

cpan> install DBD::mysql
Running install for module DBD::mysql
Running make for C/CA/CAPTTOFU/DBD-mysql-3.0002.tar.gz
  Is already unwrapped into directory
/root/.cpan/build/DBD-mysql-3.0002
  Has already been processed within this session
Running make test
  Can't test without successful make
Running make install
  make had returned bad status, install seems
impossible

Any ideas about this one? I have mysql installed in my
machine. Will this module need the password to test?
--Paul

--- "Scott T. Hildreth" <shildreth at allantgroup.com>

=== message truncated ===