[rt-users] help with ExtractCustomFieldValues

Ryan Fox rfox at findlay.edu
Tue Jan 10 11:41:42 EST 2006

Dirk Pape wrote:

> Hello,
>
> do you have a formatted mail body (html, rich text)? Then your regex
> might not match.

Thank you.  That is what it was, but not in the way I expected.

The body of the message was plain text, but I had a vcard attached.
When I configured my mail client to not send the vcard, the
ExtractCustomFieldValues worked fine.

So it seems as though in a multipart message, the text/plain part does
not get parsed by ExtractCustomFieldValues.
My question now is, is there an easy way to make that happen?

Thanks again,
Ryan