[rt-users] RE: RTx Statistics

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Wed Jan 11 19:58:29 EST 2006

Hmm, I thought that someone on the list had tested RTx installs with
debian.  Unfortunately, I don't really know anything about it except
that the files aren't where I think they are, but I thought that RTx was
supposed to deal with that.  The reason it didn't print out where it had
copied the files to is because the files were already up to date.

What's the actual error that you get (and any messages to the httpd
error log, or the RT error log) when you invoke the page via direct URL?

-Kelly