[rt-users] First-time RT install questions.

Zeonz (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Mon Jan 16 02:30:59 EST 2006

i got problem install RT on my CentOS 4 .. afteri cp my makefile and change the top dir to /etc/httpd

i try to make or make install give me this error

[root at localhost mod_fastcgi-2.4.2]# make
Makefile:12: /etc/httpd/build/special.mk: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/etc/httpd/build/special.mk'.  Stop.

hope guys can help me with this. Thank alot