[rt-users] statistics query

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Tue Jan 17 13:31:54 EST 2006

RTx:Statistics
> > you're using to generate that query?
>
> this is just the 'Tickets per Day' target under RTx-Statistics. i did
> try changing the allow_deleted_search to no avail.
>
> in the file "./lib/RT/Tickets_Overlay.pm" @line 1390:
>
> RT adds Status != 'deleted' until object has
> allow_deleted_search internal property set.
> $tickets->{'allow_deleted_search'} = 1;
> $tickets->LimitStatus( VALUE => 'deleted' );
>
> i do want deleted tickets in the results, but changed to 0 and also
> changed $tickets->LimitStatus( VALUE => 'deleted' ); to
> $tickets->LimitStatus( VALUE => '' );.
>
> whether i restart apache or not, the query is not changed and results
> are all zero for deleted tickets.
>
> thanks for looking into this!
> joe

Looking at the code in CallsQueueDay/index.html, I don't see any way to
overcome this in the RTx::Statistics package, it must be something
happening under the covers.  The excerpted code that generates this
query looks like this:

%         my $tix = new RT::Tickets($session{'CurrentUser'});
%         $tix->LimitQueue (VALUE => $Queue);
%             $tix->LimitStatus(VALUE => 'deleted');
%             $tix->LimitLastUpdated(VALUE => $dates[$d]->ISO, OPERATOR
=> ">=");
%             if ($dates[$d+1]) {
%                 $tix->LimitLastUpdated(VALUE => $dates[$d+1]->ISO,
OPERATOR => "<=");

--Kelly