[rt-users] Cannot install RTIR

kurt kurta59 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 15:37:37 EST 2006

There are more problems with my attempt to install RTIR.  It does not
appear the RTIR has *integrated* with RT.  I first found no link
between the RT menus and RTIR, as I expalained earlier.  But there are
more serious problems.  For instance, I can open a ticket via sending
an email to rtir at my.host.dom.  The ticket is created just fine in the
General queue, as I'd expect.  If I enter RTIR (by adding
RTIR/inex.html to my URL) there is no sign of this ticket.

I'm fairly new to RT but I've inherited an exiting install of RT/RTIR
ver 3.0.4.  Unfortunately, we must move off this sever and I installed
RT 3.4.2 on CentOS 4.

The RT install went fairly smooth it's just the RTIR that is causing
all my problems.

Is there an RT forum, were I could search for answers, or am I limited
to this maillist?