[rt-users] creating and resolving a ticket in one entry

Chris Boothroyd chrisboothroyd at trentu.ca
Thu Jan 19 15:56:02 EST 2006

Hi all,

I'm very new to RT and I'm still in the process of gathering information on what RT can do - one of the options that we, as a university help desk, would like to be able to do is have the ability to enter student information related to password resets (several custom fields) and rather than creating a ticket that we would immediately set to resolved - we'd like to create and resolve it at the same time.
I searched the contributions but didn't think I could see what I was looking for.
There is ResolveTicket but for us this action would not apply to the entire queue.
Thanks for any advice,

Chris Boothroyd
Technical Support
Trent University