[rt-users] RE: SeeQueue does not add Queue to Qick search list

Brendan Arnold brendanarnold at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 05:51:55 EST 2006

Oliver, the SeeQueue right does not automatically add to the Quick
searchlist since you may want say a secretary to 'see the queue' for
adding new tickets but you may not want them to 'see the queue' plus
all the tickets. Not adding a link to the  Quick search list avoids a
redundant link in this case.

For the queue to appear in the Quick search you need to set the
ShowTicket right to Everyone (for some reason just assigning
ShowTicket to the Owner is not enough - this may be a bug)

Regards,

Brendan