[rt-users] Re: RE: SeeQueue does not add Queue to Qick search list

Oliver Rahn or at schlachtfest.de
Fri Jan 20 08:05:32 EST 2006

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006, Brendan Arnold wrote:

Hi Brendan,

> For the queue to appear in the Quick search you need to set the
> ShowTicket right to Everyone (for some reason just assigning
> ShowTicket to the Owner is not enough - this may be a bug)

thanks for your response, but when i set the this right to Everyone
then the queue isn't personalized anymore.

I followed the example todo list in the book rt essentials. But maybe
you are right and it's a bug.
What a pity, it is a nice feature and it would be great if the people
could see the number of their todo task in the quick search view.

Thanks

Oli