[rt-users] very long response time in RT3.4 windows package

pan steven stevpan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 09:45:47 EST 2006

2006/1/23, Filip Jonckers <fjonckers at interconnect.be>:

> Hi Pan,
>
> we also had it running initially - and where experiencing the same
> problems
> Every few queries, apache was restarting and causing huge delays.
> After several weeks of searching and tweaking we decided to move the
> database to a Linux box and since then our RT setup is working
> perfectly.
>
> There is something very wrong with the windows package - but I was not
> able to fix it.
>
> A good idea would be if someone would be able to get RT running on
> WAMPserver .....
>
> Filip

If i had enough time, maybe i 'll take wamp+rt a try. ( learning mason now),

With perl gets matured,  now windows+ apache+ other high quality gnu-ware is
quite good for  company and personal use.

the main problem i found lies in free database. both mysql and postgres
lacks some necessary features. e.g. thread-safety in their odbc drivers.

thanks.