[rt-users] 10 newest unowned tickets per queue?

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Wed Jan 25 10:08:38 EST 2006

I did this in a pretty ugly, tossed-together-in-10-minutes way. Works on
3.2.2, may need a little tweaking for 3.4.4. I can't remember if that
was one of the ones I had to fix.

Feel free to clean this up or fix it. I stopped when it started working
for me.
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?TicketsPerQueue

DB