[rt-users] emailing a daily report (RT 3.4.4)

Greg Petras greg.petras at nyfix.com
Wed Jan 25 21:49:59 EST 2006

I am trying to figure out the best way to automatically email a report
to a set email address on a nightly basis. This email would be a list of
tickets closed in a given time period (the last 24 hours, for example)
with the subject, ticket #, owner, and various other fields (but not the
content of the ticket). I have built the query I would like to use, but
I don't know how to get it emailed out. It looks like rt-crontool does a
lot of what I'd need, I guess I just don't know which method to use and
how to get the report formatted properly. Can anyone provide some tips
or examples if they've done something similar? It would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg