[rt-users] make RT aware of ScripCondition modules - alternate methods?

Mike Patterson mikep at uclink.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 26 11:14:24 EST 2006

Thanks again for helping me with my perl homework Uncle Jesse  :-) .

That's a pretty informative error message too...

Now that you've taught  me to "fish" a previously unused part of my
brain has made a connection between reading error messages and "use"
statements.

I was confused because my sloppy code copied from my 3.4.4 test box
seemed to work fine, while the same code on 3.2.2 box wasn't going to go
for it...

In case it wasn't blatantly obvious to everyone reading this list, I
needed to:
use RT::ScripAction;
instead of
use RT::ScripCondition;