[rt-users] Change ticket dispaly

Hersker, Steve SHersker at TNGUS.com
Fri Jan 27 16:39:40 EST 2006

Never mind...for whatever reason, it took a few days for this email to hit
the list. Figured it out by making a local copy of ShowUserEntry and made my
changes in there.

Thx

  _____

From: Hersker, Steve [mailto:SHersker at TNGUS.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 12:56 PM
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: [rt-users] Change ticket dispaly

I'm very much a Perl newbie but would like to make a change to the ticket
display.

In Ticket Display under the People element, rather than have the Requestor's
Name and <Email Address>, I'd like it to show RealName <Organization>.

I started walking my way through Display.html, then ShowGroupMembers,
ShowPeople, ShowUserEntry...but it's a live system and I'd rather not hack
my way through it.

Is this a simple change? Can anyone give me some hints or point me in the
right direction?

Thanks!

Steve