[rt-users] Template question

Jonathan Godbeer JonathanG at pyramidcorporation.com
Mon Jan 30 12:06:22 EST 2006

Two questions,

1. I have set up a script to send out an e-mail on owner change. I set it up as a scrip in the queue it is related to, and it sends a template in that queue as well. However, when I change the owner to myself to test, it sends me 2 e-mail notifications. One containing my template and one containing the default transaction template. It looks like it is running the default global scrip for owner change as well as my own.

I assumed that by running a queue-specific script using the same conditions as a global one would prevent this. How would I go about configuring it not to use the global scrip when I have a queue-specific one?

2. In my template, I am calling on several variables from the ticket in question. It is essentially sending the owner a form to print out. One piece of data that I would like to have on the "form" is the current date. What would I use in the template to have it generate a timestamp?

Thanks,

Jon