[rt-users] Template question

Schultz, Eric ESchultz at corp.untd.com
Mon Jan 30 12:17:50 EST 2006

I think this would be a great feature.  I, too, assumed that a local
queue version would override a global one.  Maybe make this an
RT_Config.pm variable ($EnableGlobalTemplateOverride).

> I assumed that by running a queue-specific script using the same
conditions as a global > one would prevent this. How would I go about
configuring it not to use the global scrip > when I have a
queue-specific one?

To answer your question, someone in the mail list had previously
suggested disabling the global scrip and then re-enabling on a per-queue
basis.  Also, someone else provided a patch, I believe, to be able to
turn off global scrips (all of them at once?  one at a time?  not sure).
You should be able to find something searching through the archives.