[rt-users] secret queues with restricted access

Schultz, Eric ESchultz at corp.untd.com
Tue Jan 31 17:18:36 EST 2006

Sure.  Just don't give the default groups (Everyone, Unprivileged,
Privileged) SeeQueue or ShowTicket or anything like that.  That's the
nice thing about the RT ACLs is that they start very restrictive, and
you can ease it as much as you want.  It won't show up in Quick Search
or in "New ticket in" or anything like that for anyone but those you
explicitly give permission to.