[rt-users] How can I prevent users from reading other queue's tickets?

Tim Pritlove tim at ccc.de
Tue Jul 4 10:20:14 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am using RT 3.2 and just found out two annoying things

1. people who have NO permissions for a queue can still read the
ticket when they get the URL
2. tickets that do not have an owner get listed for every user of the
system on the main page

What can I do to prevent both things?

Greetings
Tim
--
Tim Pritlove, Discordian Evangelist, Chaos Computer Club
<mailto:tim at ccc.de> <http://tim.geekheim.de/> <http://