[rt-users] 3.6.0 (spreadsheet) export changed...

Duncan Shannon dshannon at techfluent.com
Thu Jul 6 23:03:34 EDT 2006

Hi all-

I upgraded from 3.4.4 to 3.6.0 earlier this week, and so far so good.

It is time to create a report that uses some bookmarked searches and I
used to export to csv with the 'displayed fields only'. I'd take the
results of 3 or so bookmarked links and then paste the values into a
template that is formatted the way I want it.  I do believe this may
have been a hack I picked up from the wiki or somewhere.

I went to create the report this week, and realized that the export
directly to .xls new feature exports all fields (which I guess it prob.
should).

Can I add back in my 'export only displayed results' to csv (or xls)?!

Does the same hack work in 3.6?

Thanks

duncan

--