[rt-users] 3.6.0 (spreadsheet) export changed...

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 7 09:36:59 EDT 2006

At Thursday 7/6/2006 11:03 PM, Duncan Shannon wrote:

>It is time to create a report that uses some bookmarked searches and I
>used to export to csv with the 'displayed fields only'. I'd take the
>results of 3 or so bookmarked links and then paste the values into a
>template that is formatted the way I want it.  I do believe this may
>have been a hack I picked up from the wiki or somewhere.
>Can I add back in my 'export only displayed results' to csv (or xls)?!
>
>Does the same hack work in 3.6?

Hi Duncan,

That sounds like my contrib
(http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?SpreadsheetDisplayedFields).
I've not tested it beyond 3.4.2, but the wiki states that it works OK
up to 3.4.5 at least. The only way to find out if it works on 3.6 is
to try it! If you do find that it works could you add a note to the
bottom of the wiki page?

Thanks,
Steve

>--
>Duncan Shannon
>Techfluent, Inc.
>P: 612-638-1300

>Community help: http://wiki.bestpractical.com
>Commercial support: sales at bestpractical.com
>

>Discover RT's hidden secrets with RT Essentials from O'Reilly Media.
>Buy a copy at http://rtbook.bestpractical.com
>

>We're hiring! Come hack Perl for Best Practical:
>http://bestpractical.com/about/jobs.html

Stephen Turner
Senior Programmer/Analyst - Client Support Services
MIT Information Services and Technology (IS&T)