[rt-users] Ticket escalation and ticket reminders.

Matthew Hunt matthew.hunt at yhfsc.org.uk
Tue Jul 11 09:46:35 EDT 2006

My predicament is this, I have downloaded rt-escalation & rt-remind
files and have placed them in my RT folder which
is /usr/local/share/request-tracker3.4. We have SLA's of 1 to 5 relating
to our service level agreements, I wish for these to be escalated as and
when the time runs down, I need to know if the dates and times need to
be set on the ticket and if this can be done automatically and what type
of commands I need in the cron.daily tool.  I also wish for each queue
to be scanned for tickets that are unowned and haven't been touched and
also the tickets which are owned by a user, so a email gets sent out to
remind that user they have outstanding tickets within their queue.

Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks
--
Matthew Hunt BSc(Hons)