[rt-users] RT 3.6 Internet Explorer window resize crashes browser

John Parker johnp at fmgsupport.com
Tue Jul 18 11:58:06 EDT 2006

I have seen this I think: It was when I added one of the LDAP overlays -
/path/to/rt/local/html/Callbacks/LDAP/autohandler/Auth IE was worst
affected.

I took that out again as I needed the server running sharpish and
haven't had time to retest to try and work out what was going on, but I
would check anything you have added into RT that is not in the 3.6
distribution.

Regards

John