[rt-users] Question about LdapOverlay and Windows Active Directory

eric.valor at daimlerchrysler.com eric.valor at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Jul 21 17:50:00 EDT 2006

Dario:

I forget the contribution you are using, but if you are using the Meyer
contribution (my personal favorite.. cheers Jim!), a user must first send
an email which will then initiate RT account generation.

I think Jim is working on another overlay to autocreate on web login, but
I'll let him comment on that.  If you're not using the Meyer code, might I
suggest doing so since Jim is actively maintaining it and he is good about
responding to questions.  I've been using it on my production system here
(don't tell Corporate!) for the past few months and it's been solid
(disclaimer: currently under 100 users with 5 queues).

--
Eric N. Valor
Information Technology Manager
eric.valor at daimlerchrysler.com
1510 Page Mill Road, Palo Alto, CA 94304
CIMS 931-00-00
650-845-2536

: This Space Intentionally Left Blank :