[rt-users] Query tickets login?

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Wed Jul 26 04:06:40 EDT 2006

Zhiming;
Its better you mail the list than just me .. someone else maybe able to
help quicker ..
Regard your query, I think it does not work because there is nothing
related to anything happening ..(a change in the transaction table) ..
I think you should be looking at
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?EditCustomFieldsOnUpdate or
similar ..
Regards;