[rt-users] MASON_SESSION_PATH - Win32

David Smithson dsmithson at activsupport.com
Sat Jul 29 03:03:39 EDT 2006

Having never installed RT on Windows, I can only guess that the Apache
installer creates an Apache user account for the Apache service and that
this account must have r/w access to particular directories in the
filesystem ( at least that's what the feedback you get seems to indicate
).  Have you checked that the MASON_SESSION_PATH is writable by the
Apache process?

David Smithson

CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE SUPPORT