[rt-users] Ststus Field Modification

Lamers, Dan dlamers at elcan.com
Thu Jun 8 11:23:12 EDT 2006

I'm a nooby too, but I just finished looking through the
/etc/request-tracker3.4/RT_Config.pm and saw comments about how to make your
own changes to the status list.  Look for the ActiveStatus and
InactiveStatus lines from the config file and copy them to the
RT_SiteConfig.pm.  I believe that you need to restart your web service after
making changes to the config file.

Hope this works for you!

Regards,
Dan