[rt-users] No confirmation mail on closing a ticket

Frank Pater fpater at dca.net
Thu Jun 8 12:07:36 EDT 2006

Hi Uli,

You have a couple options, depending on your requirements:

1) Reject the ticket when you see that another RT instance is talking back. Rejecting doesn't send mail.

2) Remove the requestor e-mail address, resolve the ticket, and put the requestor address back in the ticket. This is more work, but allows you to keep the requestor address and get the ticket into the resolved state.

These are the options we use, anyway. I'm sure there are others...

Sincerely,
Frank Pater
DCANet
http://www.dca.net