[rt-users] Trying to use RTFM

John Boris jboris at adphila.org
Fri Jun 9 14:08:35 EDT 2006

Thanks. I manually edited the lines that were complaining based on a
reply I just received and that worked. I thought I had it configured as
you write here but I guess I had something misconfigured. It is working
now. Thanks for the replies.

>>> "Lamers, Dan" <dlamers at elcan.com> 06/09/06 2:00 PM >>>
Make sure that you set the user and password in MySql using this
command:
	grant all on rtdb.* to rtuser at localhost identified by 'wibble';
and make sure that your RT_SiteConfig.pm file matches the MySql

Set($DatabaseUser , 'rtuser');
Set($DatabasePassword , 'wibble');
Set($DatabaseName , 'rtdb');

Dan