[rt-users] custom field condition

Bill Chever wchever at terracottatech.com
Mon Jun 12 17:42:29 EDT 2006

Hi All:  Using RT 3.4.5  I have a custom field for Severity of the issues submitted, and I want to have a cell phone paged in the event of a ticket being created with a Severity of Critical.  Under Configuration->Global->Scrips, I have a scrip with the following attributes;  Description: Page Support Condition: On Create Action: Notify Other Recipients Template: Global template: Page Cellphone Stage: Transaction Create  My custom condition is;  if ($self->TicketObj->FirstCustomFieldValue('Severity') eq "Critical") { return(1);} else { return(undef);}  Every newly created ticket fires off the scrip regardless of what value my custom field contains. Can anyone see whatI am doing wrong?  Thanks in advance!  Bill Chever Product Support Manager Terracotta, Inc. +1.510.915.2425