[rt-users] RT CLI comment problem

Mathew Snyder msnyder at servervault.com
Wed Jun 14 06:22:57 EDT 2006

Yes please.  When do you anticipate 3.6 going stable.  I've been working
on a project for the last two months trying to get an upgrade in place
and just found out that they don't want me using 3.6.0rc3 because it is
'beta'.  As much work as I've put into this I would love to continue
with this version before I have to revert to 3.4.5.

Mathew Snyder
Systems Administrator
Network+
ServerVault TechOps