[rt-users] Assigning Tickets to users

Jim Robinson blacktri99 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 10:02:29 EDT 2006

Hello,
  I am new to RT and we are looking at implimenting it in our company, We are a windows based shop therefore I am trying the Win/RT version,
  I have one issue that is causing a problem and cannot figure out a resolution to it.

  When a new ticket arrives, I cannot assign the ticket to another user! I have verified that both the queue and the group have own, Take, steal ticket but when I bring up the ticket people field I only get Nobody!

  I would really like to get this resolved so I can go forward in the testing phase and implimentation phase.

  Thanks for your help.

  Jim/Blacktri99